Styled Using Featherweight
- ACAdam C.Verified BuyerReviewingStock Up Bundle - FeatherweightI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length ShortHair Style Slick BackRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat product
Perfect product for long work days
- NPNeil P.Verified BuyerReviewingStock Up Bundle - FeatherweightI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Hair Length MediumHair Style MessyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGo to hair product
Easy to apply. Lasts all day. Not sticky to the touch.
- AUAlexander U.Verified BuyerReviewingFeatherweight - MidiI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length MediumHair Style Slick BackRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKlasse
Super halt und perfekte Größe für unterwegs.
- JSjohann s.Verified BuyerReviewingFeatherweightI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style ClassicRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agodelicious hold
Goes on sweet, stays tight & hard.
- NHNathan H.Verified BuyerReviewingFeatherweightI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavourite Uppercut product, period.
Love this stuff so much! Adds great texture and a natural shine to my quite dry hair. I can still run my fingers through it though, which I love, and adjustments are easy throughout the day if needed. Wind doesn't affect it either, and if it's a strong wind, literally giving my hair a quick ruffle/run through with my fingers sorts it. I prefer it to a rock hard barnet. I don't wash my hair every day, and it's easy to work with next day – not oily or sticky or stuck in weird directions, and because of its consistency you can just add more to what's there, making it look a bit crisper. When applying, it's very forgiving with adding more as you go, and it's not a big deal if you add too much – you can easily massage it out, or add water a few times and towel dry the excess. Smells great and is very versatile. Washes out easily, too. Love it; thanks Uppercut!