Styled Using Clay
- NWNeal W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length MediumHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoValue and quality
Great value combo. The clay is perfect for a firm hold but still allows reworking later in the day.
Smells great too.
- DFDavid F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style ModernRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy New Everyday Go - To
Hold is just right for some pop up. Nice matte finish so it doesn't look like I have a bunch of shiny product in my hair. Washes out pretty easily and smells nice and earthy/woody.
- CSChris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length LongHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe best!
Best clay I’ve ever used!! I have thick wavy hair and this provides great texture and hold!
- RWRichard W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Hair Length ShortHair Style MessyRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agostiff clay
a bit stiff from the pot
- ARAdam R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style MessyRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoMr
Great clay, lasts all day. Really mouldable. Great if your ride bikes and need to restyle your hair.
If you leave it in for more that 20hrs gives you spots on your scalp. (I flight long distance a lot)