Styled Using Monster Hold
- BCBill C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style MessyRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSmooth
- TMTroy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length MediumHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks great for my longer quiff & holds really well
It’s a great set & easy to travel with
- DCDane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style CropRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoTrusted product
Been using this product for years and works well for my hair. New packaging is nice, but the tweak to the product formulation is not an improvement. Also finding it difficult to purchase the full size product so regrettably purchased the midi’s as I had run out.
- SRShane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length ShortHair Style Side PartRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoBrilliant
Moved over to this from the water based pomades as no matter what I did, no matter how I had my hair cut, my quiff would always drop after a couple of hours.
This stuff has been a game changer.
My hair stays put all day and if it does need a little tweak, I can re-comb it and bring it back to life (albeit, with a little less volume in my quiff, but still looks good)
It’s just a shame that Uppercut Deluxe don’t do the large single tins anymore.
- HLH.M. L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEffective Product with some caveats . . .
i've tried various brands/types of products over the years (most with ONLY one positive). and compared to their Pomade, this stuff really does a best job for me. i have naturally thick hair that likes to wave & curl once it gets ~2". their pomade couldn't keep that in check as well as this stuff does. also, this has very little to no shine which i prefer; because the pomade IS water soluble: it will run and get my forehead shiny as the day progresses due to heat, sweat etc. i've learned to make sure NOT to leave any excess on my forehead as it WILL repel sweat and bead (kinda like RAIN-X on your windshield ;)
it holds great for all around conditions indoor/outdoor/high heat & sun. application is rather tacky in the palm. but with a pinto bean sized dab in one palm & vigorous rubbing out it works rather well into my hair.
then style as desired - it's good to go all day. again, since it's NOT water soluble it won't wash off my hands after applying it. BUT, it doesn't leave a sticky mess on my hands either.
it dries soft & pliable (not stiff/flaky like gel) which allows for reshaping if needed. one method I DO really like is *if* it's left in hair over night; combing & styling the next day produces a soft, healthy & very manageable look.
it does leave a bit of greaziness on my pillow, but nothing that needs a plastic bag, scotch guard or what have you like brylcreem, 3 flowers, murray's etc ;) again for the amount i use a standard shampooing gets it all out.
the scent is…